Monday, April 1, 2013

March in Retrospect

I read so many books and watched so many movies this month! :c Lol, I really did do a lot of reading and watching movies and anime during Spring Break like I knew I would. 

I read:
  • I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
  • Game by Barry Lyga
  • Watashi ni xx Shinasai! vol. 4 by Tooyama Ema
  • Othello by William Shakespeare
  • Trinkets by Kirsten Smith
  • Last Game vol. 1 by Amano Shinobu
  • Last Game vol. 2 by Amano Shinobu
  • Last Game vol. 3 by Amano Shinobu
  • Soul Thief by Jana Oliver
  • Jiu Jiu vol. 2 by Touya Tobina
  • Jiu Jiu vol. 3 by Touya Tobina
  • Hamlet by William Shakespeare
  • Darkness Falls by Jessica Sorensen

I reviewed:

I watched:
  • Dead Poet's Society (1989)
  • Pitch Perfect (2012)
  • Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (2012)
  • A Werewolf Boy (2012)
  • Total Recall (2012)
  • C - Control: The Money and Soul of Possibility
  • The Call (2013)
  • Yes or No (2010)
  • Yes or No 2 (2012)
  • Lockout (2012)
  • Django Unchained (2012)
  • G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013)
Hopefully I can keep this up next month, lol. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment