Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays: Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke and Bookish.

This week's topic is a rewind where I get to pick a past topic that I missed or want to revisit. Since I always say that I want to read or am meaning to read this or that book when people mention them, I felt like this was a good topic to do! There are so many popular books out there with great concepts and great reviews, and I always feel like I'm the only one who hasn't read them yet, lol.

So here are a couple of them:

I've been meaning to read all of these books. However, even though I don't think that Romeo and Juliet would be believable, I have yet to read it even though all of my friends have read it in school. I always moved when my grade had to read it the following year, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment