This week's topic is a rewind where I get to pick a past topic that I missed or want to revisit. Since I always say that I want to read or am meaning to read this or that book when people mention them, I felt like this was a good topic to do! There are so many popular books out there with great concepts and great reviews, and I always feel like I'm the only one who hasn't read them yet, lol.
So here are a couple of them:
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
- Hourglass by Myra McEntire
- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
- Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
- The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
- The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
I've been meaning to read all of these books. However, even though I don't think that Romeo and Juliet would be believable, I have yet to read it even though all of my friends have read it in school. I always moved when my grade had to read it the following year, lol.