Thursday, April 4, 2013

Books I Want to Read This Month

I managed to read four books on this list last month! I think that's the most I've read since I've started this meme, lol.

Hopefully I'll be able to find time to read this month, what with finals coming up near the end of April. D:
  1. Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer
  2. This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
  3. The Dealer by Robert Muchamore
  4. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
  5. It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
  6. Above by Leah Bobet
  7. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFever
  8. Jessica's Guide to Dating the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
  9. Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers
  10. The Whole Stupid Way We Are by N. Griffin
  11. Dearly Departed by Lia Habel
  12. UnEnchanted by Chanda Hahn
  13. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbarb
  14. Prodigy by Marie Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment