I'm going to do another challenge this year! Maybe these posts will motivated me to do my homework on time so that I can make room to read my own books, lol.
Hosted by Jude from In Between, I will be participating in the 39 Day Book Challenge!
I'll be making a post daily for 30 days doing the activity of each day. Feel free to join me if you like, you can grab the button at the bottom of the post and do the whole challenge or just do a few :)
My Start - September, 1, 2012.
Finish - September, 30, 2012.
- Your favorite books and the best one's you've read of all time [yes, there can be a difference]
- Least favorite books of all time.
- Favorite characters and which books they’re from.
- Characters you hate and which books they’re from.
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what five books would you take with you?
- The best book you’ve read.
- The worst book you’ve read.
- Your favorite quotes from books.
- Your favorite quotes about books.
- 3 Books you'd really like to see go to the big screen.
- Favorite book genre and what book made you fall in love with it.
- Your favorite authors.
- Your favorite book cover.
- A book you regret not having read sooner
- A book you'd like to forget and read all over again so you can fall in love with it once more.
- 5 books you really really want to read and haven't had the chance for whatever reason.
- A book you haven’t read and have no intention of ever reading.
- A book that you think is highly overrated.
- A book that you think is woefully underrated
- The environment you most enjoy reading in.
- The most disturbing book you’ve ever read.
- A book you once loved, but don’t anymore. What changed?
- A book you once hated, but now love. What changed?
- Your favorite series.
- You Judged a book by it's cover - and it was awful. What book was it?
- You Judged a book by it's cover - and it amazing. What book was it?
- A book you want to like, but can’t get into for whatever reason. Why can’t you get into it?
- Favorite Book Boyfriend/Girlfriend.
- An author you wish was more well-known
- The book you’re reading right now.
Hopefully, I'll be able to do a post for all of these.