Sunday, August 5, 2012

When Worlds Collide - Kpop Manhwa

So, two of my favorite things have combined: Kpop and manhwa! (Although I usually read manga mainly because I've read it longer and have found a lot of manga that catch my eye whereas there is considerably less manhwa to choose from.)

One of my favorite Kpop groups, Beast, is going to have their own manhwa called "The Beast"! They're going to be the main characters in it, which is awesome because it's an "action fantasy series, which took three years of preparation, [that] will focus on the boys discovering new supernatural powers and their adventures on saving the world as new superheros."


The artist goes by Jena and is apparently widely known online for some of her other work. I haven't heard of them, but I would definitely like to read them! Her art looks amazinggg.


There are six parts to the series, and the first part is scheduled to be released on August 22nd. I cannot wait for it to come out! The articles says that "the series will be distributed with a focus on the international market as well as the domestic market as a ‘OSMU (One Source Multi Use)’ product", so I really hope they will release an international version of "The Beast", because I would so buy it within a heartbeat. XD

1 comment:

  1. wow!! a manwha about beast. you are right its like two worlds colliding XD !!

    ReplyDelete