Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tumblr Pics 28 [the extra long version]

Just got out of my first class of the day 20 minutes ago. My next class is at three and it's my UNV class so I'm just going to chill. Only one class tomorrow in the morning, and then I start my Labor Day weekend. I can't wait! :L

It's only been the second week of school, and I have only managed to read my textbooks in between socializing and homework and procrastinating on the interwebs. -__-" I really don't know where the time has gone. I guess it's because I don't hang out in my room when I come back to the apartment, so I don't get time to read much anymore since it's usually not quiet in the living room until it's midnight when we're all doing homework, lol.

Anyway, enjoy! As the title explains, this post is really long. :P








































I feel like I need to see this frequently when I'm procrastinating on the interwebs, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment