Tuesday, August 21, 2012

INTERNET! FINALLY! \o/

Since Friday night, I've been staying at the apartment, and the internet guys finally came over today and installed the internet! \o/ They were supposed to come by yesterday, but they didn't, so I had to call them today after class to see what happened and work it out. Now, I don't know how much they're going to charge me until we get the bill, which is not good...

But yeah, orientation is over and I had my first classes today. I guess it wasn't that bad since I only had two classes, and I knew a few of the people in there, but I still didn't really like it that much since I'm sitting in the back of both classes, and I really don't even want to think about going through the awkward first impression/meeting new classmates thing right now.

Orientation started on Saturday, and it was pretty fun. My PA's are pretty cool; they really try to include everyone, and everyone in my O-group is pretty chill and funny, even though the guys pretty much stick together, which sucks since there's only four girls in my group--and that's including me. 

But in my O-group, I became reacquainted with a friend from elementary school, Victoria, so it was awesome meeting her again and catching up. She knows the right questions for getting to know people, lol. And I got to know another girl in my O-group, Destini, pretty well yesterday, too. We have UNV and Programming for Engineers together, so I hope that we'll stay tight.

And I got to know another girl that I met over during summer orientation, who is in Meethu's O-group, that I hope we'll also become good friends because she likes anime and yaoi and Kpop. XD I have yet to meet anyone else who likes Kpop at Mercer...yet. :P

Anyway, I'm gonna go now, and do my TCO homework, which is reading two chapters. I have three classes tomorrow, and I would not like to be overwhelm with homework so early in the school year. 

Ta~


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment