Friday, August 17, 2012

Weekly Haul (61)


Bought:
Endlessly by Kiersten White
From What I Remember by Stacy Kramer & Valerie Thomas
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Nevermore by James Patterson
The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen
The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour
Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
Sold by Patricia McCormick

Borrowed from my sis:
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Leviathan
Aurelia by Anne Osterlund
Feed by M.T. Anderson
I Never Promised You a Rose Garden by Joanne Greenberg


OMG OMG OMG. I have the last book of the Maximum Ride series now! It's finally over! And I can't even find the time to read it in between reading my required reading for my FYS class before classes begin and finishing moving everything into my apartment with my sis and her friend (and hopefully my friend Jackie, too!). Plus, orientation already began yesterday, so I really don't have much free time.

And I finally have the last book in the Paranormalcy trilogy, and I can't read that either because my lack of free time! :( And I really wanted to read everything else that came in this week. ;__;

No comments:

Post a Comment