Monday, April 29, 2013

GRACELING's Film Rights Have Been Sold! :D


If you've been on my blog for a while, you know how much I loved GRACELING. I love Katsa and Po so freaking much, lol. FIRE wasn't that great in my opinion, but I liked it enough. And I feel like such a bad fan of the trilogy because I still haven't read BITTERBLUE yet even though it's been out for almost a whole year already, but that's mainly because I want to reread the first two books again before reading the last book in the trilogy. But time constraints and all that jazz has left me with little to no time for reading outside of classes. :\


But yeah, I'm looking forward to the movie, whichever one they release first since FIRE is the prequel to GRACELING even though it was written after GRACELING was published. I can't wait to see how they'll show everything from the books, especially everyone's graces. :D

I just hope that it doesn't turn out terrible, lol. GRACELING is one of my favorite books I'm talking about here. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment