Sunday, March 31, 2013

So much to do that I don't wanna do...

Urgh, there's so much stuff that I need to or should do, but all I want to do is laze around in my pj's on my laptop or tablet. But I can't because I have to be responsible. D:


However, that's what I usually do on weekends when I don't have plans that involves leaving the house or seeing people, lol.

But I've got shit to do, and I better do them eventually. 

Seriously though, I think I've hit that slump that you usually get when school's almost over. You know, that slump where you start not giving a fuck about your grades because you're tired of your classes and just want them all to end. :| Yeah, I think I've got that. 

Ugh, my legs are so sore. I originally wasn't supposed to work today, but some people called off last minute so it was just Shelle and our supervisor, Toya, working, so yeah...they really needed some help, lol. So we got off around 11:30 at night and then went to Wal-Mart to get groceries for the next few weeks since we'll be too busy and/or out of town to go shopping. 

Such a long day. ._. I couldn't even do any of my homework except for my part of the lab report that's due tomorrow. Maybe I really should learn how to do all of my homework during the day so that I can slack off and sleep earlier at night... :|

No comments:

Post a Comment