Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I've been back...I've been lazy. :\

So, I got back from Momocon Sunday night, but I was too tired and lazy to bother updating -- if you couldn't tell. :P

There's something about breaks that makes me entirely too lazy to update. Like, I'll have all of the time in the world, so I could easily type something up really quickly and post it, but it doesn't happen. I lose all of my motivation to write anything and end up just avoiding my blog. I'm such a weirdo, lol.

Instead, I'll read and watch a bunch of things, which is good, because I really do need to catch up on a lot of things, but still. There are times in between reading and watching when I don't know what to do (besides catching up on Tumblr, too), and I know that I should be blogging, but I really don't feel like doing it. :\

tell me I'm not the only one who does this! XD
I don't know. It's like I don't know what to do since I'm not on a time crunch anymore. When I was, I'd also do a bunch of things even though I knew that I shouldn't if I wanted to accomplish my homework and studying on time, but I still did it anyway as a form of procrastination. But now that I'm not really procrastinating on anything, I don't really feel like blogging, which really sucks because I do not like being stressed and on a time crunch and don't want to feel like I can only blog when I'm in those types of situations.

I mean really, who likes being pressed for time all of the time? I don't. I need breaks. LOTS of breaks, lol.

But yeah, Momocon was fun. We ran into some trouble early on, but it didn't detract from the overall enjoyment. I just didn't really think that I would spend almost all of my money in the Dealers Room/Artist Alley. I brought around $150 in cash for the trip and ended up only having around $10 left by the time I got home. D: But that also included the money I spent on food, gas, and Marta tickets.

I got a little flyer saying that there's another anime convention during the summer, so I think I might go with my friends if I can save up some more cash, lol. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment