Sunday, March 24, 2013

Weekly Haul (70)

I mentioned a while ago that RightStuf was having a sale on Viz Media manga. What I didn't tell you was that Shelle and I ended up buying a lot of manga. Like, around 15-18 volumes worth. OTL My poor bank account. ;~;

But yeah, almost all of the arrive last week. The only ones missing were the two pre-orders that we made. These are all of my manga. I already gave Shelle hers. But still, this has got to be the most manga I bought in a year or two. D:


Bought:
Jiu Jiu vol. 1 by Touya Tobina
Jiu Jiu vol. 2 by Touya Tobina
Jiu Jiu vol. 3 by Touya Tobina
Tegami Bachi vol. 4 by Hiroyuki Asada
Tegami Bachi vol. 5 by Hiroyuki Asada
Vampire Knight vol. 13 by Matsuri Hino
Vampire Knight vol. 14 by Matsuri Hino
Vampire Knight vol. 15 by Matsuri Hino
Vampire Knight vol. 16 by Matsuri Hino
Vampire Knight vol. 17 by Matsuri Hino

No comments:

Post a Comment