Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Books I Want to Read This Month

Soo... I just realized that I never made this post for last month. -__-

I guess it's fine since I really didn't read that much, but still... I have no idea how I'm going to find time to read anymore. D: I guess I really do have to start working on my time management skills now. :P

For this month, I want to try to read:
  • Hold Still by Nina LaCour
  • The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour
  • Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
  • Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers
  • Grave Mercy by Robin LaFever
  • Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers
  • Aurelia by Anne Osterlund
  • Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
  • Paper Towns by John Green
  • Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
  • Spark by Brigid Kemmerer
  • Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer

No comments:

Post a Comment