Wednesday, September 5, 2012

5. If stranded on a desert island, what five books would you take with you?

Although this book takes place far in the future, I can still use some of the same tricks that Katniss used to stay alive in the Games.

A bunch of beauty queens are stuck on an island. I think this book is both relevant to my situation (since I have next to no survival skills :P) and I would be easily entertained since it's also funny.

This book is about a bunch of Aussie teens going on a trip into the deep wilderness and finding out that their town has been captured when they come back. This book would totally help me if I was with my friends and had some equipment, lol.


Okay, so there's this one part where Sam and Riddle are stuck in the woods. I think it could help me out. Plus, I love this book. I would not mind slowly dying of dehydration while reading this book. :P

Haven't read this book yet, but maybe it'll explain why I'm stranded on an island? Even though the characters in the book just went out of the country or something...right? Either way, this is sure to be another entertaining read. After all, it was said to be like the teenage version of the The Hangover, which was super hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment