Sunday, September 2, 2012

2. Least favorite books of all time.

I felt like dying every time I had to read this book for my AP Lit class last year. I think that this was the only book that I didn't like that was a required read in high school. You don't even know how much I loathed that book. D:

I just couldn't get into it. The way the relationships played around was totally annoying. Why can't people just be friggin straight-forward? It would make life so much easier.
Didn't like the protagonist. Why too much focus on the instalove and super mushy, dependent relationship for my liking. Yeah... totally lost interest halfway through the book.

Lol, if you couldn't tell, talking about these books is actually getting me irritated. There are a few other books that I don't like, but I can't seem to remember them. Maybe my mind didn't want me to remember such horrendous books that it blocked them from my memory. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment