Thursday, September 20, 2012

20. The environment you most enjoy reading in.

I wish I could say that I love to read outside when the weather is so nice like it is now--sunny but with a light breeze--but I would be lying. I'm too lazy to go outside, find a comfortable spot to sit in that isn't crawling with bugs, and I would be distracted with my surroundings, especially if there's people walking by or cars driving by.

Generally, I like to read on my bed since I move around and lay on different pillows depending on my mood, lol. And because it's super comfy. :D

This isn't my bed; I'm never home to take a pic of it (although I think I'm going home this weekend...), and I don't consider the bed at my apartment to be a good equivalent since I hardly ever have time to read in it.


 Today's seems like an awesome day to stay in bed and read right now since I stayed up until 2:40 this morning and have just finished my first class an hour ago. A nap sounds great right now. But guess where I am right now. The library. :P I wanted to study and do some of my Calc homework for a bit before going home and lollygagging, lol.

I don't know if I'll be able to though, since I have a computer right in front of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment