Sunday, September 16, 2012

16. 5 books I really really want to read and haven't had the chance for whatever reason.

Before I even heard about the book, I found Tahereh's blog and thought that she was one of the coolest, funniest bloggers out there. Her writing style was already unique, so when I found out that she was writing a book...of course I was going to read it.


I saw the movie last year and really liked it, and I've read countless reviews gushing that the book was even better than the movie, so I definitely wanted to read it.

The summery immediately hooked me in. I mean, trained assassin? Count me in!

I love Dystopian books, and I love how the book was created with different colors for the different narrators.


This book sounds so awesome! Every time I read the summary, I want to pick the book up and read it immediately. Unfortunately, the book is usually under a pile of other TBR books that I want to read, so it's hard to remember about it when I'm looking through my endless piles of books.

Even though I want to read so many books, I can't because of time restraint, which sucks. Being in college requires so much more work to do. Even though I have less classes, I generally have a lot of homework or studying to do, and when I'm not doing that or hanging out with friends, I really don't know where all of my time goes. :\

I'm trying to make time to read a least one book a week, but it's not really working out. :( I've really got to learn that time management thing everyone's always talking about. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment