Tuesday, September 18, 2012

18. A book that you think is highly overrated.

I was so excited to read Nightshade when I first saw its cover and read its summary. Even before the book came out, a lot of bloggers that I follow had already reviewed the book from the ARCs that they were given, and they all said that they loved it, so I was even more excited to get my hands on the book and start reading it.

Then I read it, and I couldn't get over how contradicting Calla was as a main character, and I wasn't a huge fan of the love-triangle either. Maybe my expectations were too high because of all of the reviews that I had read or skimmed through, but I honestly don't think that it played that huge part of a role in my overall disappointment in the book.

Nightshade isn't horrible, but it isn't that great either. The sad part was the fact that I was more interested in the side plots of the story than the main plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment