Sunday, April 1, 2012

April will be crazy now that March is over

Last month, I read:
  • Fade by Lisa McMann
  • Gone by Lisa McMann
  • Cabel's Story by Lisa McMann
  • Giants Beware! by Jorge Aguirre & Rafael Rosado
  • Impossible by Nancy Werlin
  • The Girl Who Owned a City by O.T. Nelson, Dan Jolley, Joelle Jones, and Jenn Manley Lee
  • A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving
  • 13 to Life by Shannon Delany
  • Fat Kid Rules the World by K.L. Going
  • Secrets and Shadows by Shannon Delany
  • The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
  • So Many Boys by Suzanne Young
  • Academy 7 by Anne Osterlund
  • The Returners by Gemma Malley
  • Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
Wow! I didn't expect to be able to read so many books this month! Feels like I've been slacking on the reviews though, lol.

I reviewed:

I watched:
  • The Hunger Games (2012)
  • Geek Charming (2011)
I guess I spent most of my time reading too much so that I didn't have time to watch any movies during this month... -__-"

Anyway, last night, I found out about Blogging from A to Z, which is basically a 30 day challenge where I have to post about a certain theme starting with a letter of the alphabet. The challenge starts today, and since A is the first letter, I decided talk about this challenge that is taking place in April. :)


I only heard about this challenge around one this morning, so I'm completely unprepared on what to post about all month. Although this has mainly been a book blog as of late, I'm probably going to deviate from my usual posts to try to fit the requirements of this challenge, but don't worry! I'm going to make it as interesting as possible!

I'm excited. I've been running out of ideas on what to post lately, so this challenge will definitely help me thing of something, lol. What sucks is that some big events are going to occur in April, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to come up with clever enough themes to talk about all of them. I guess it's a good thing Sundays don't count. :)

And now I must go and think of a theme for tomorrow! Why is it so hard to think of something to talk about that starts with the letter B?

1 comment:

  1. Sending you good vibes on finding a topic!!

    Good luck with the rest of the challenge!

    Lisa, Random Ramblings

    ReplyDelete