Monday, April 2, 2012

Books I Want to Read This Month

Every time I say that I want to read so and so books during so and so season, I usually only read one book from my lists. It's quite saddening. But hey, I'm a mood reader; I pick books depending on how I'm feeling or what I feel like reading, so I guess it's understandable.

Anyway, here is a tentative list of books and graphic novels that I hope to read this month: 
  • Wonder by R.J. Palacio
  • Blood Ninja by Nick Lake
  • Aurelia by Anne Osterlund
  • Promises to the Dead by Mary Downing Hahn
  • Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers
  • Hold Still by Nina LaCour
  • Dead to You by Lisa McMann
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth
  • She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott
  • Year of the Beasts by Powell Castellucci
  • Skyfall by Michael Dahl
  • Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
  • Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon
  • The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder


The ones that are crossed out means that I've read them. Let's see if I'll even get halfway through! :)

1 comment:

  1. I personally enjoyed reading Divergent by Veronica Roth. So much so that I even wrote a review over at my blog:

    http://michaelabayomi.blogspot.com/2012/01/divergent-book-review.html

    ReplyDelete