Friday, February 14, 2014

Pokemon Pickup Lines

Since it's Valentine's Day, I thought I'd share some of my favorite Pokemon pickup lines that I found at this website. You know why? Because nothing's sexier than using a children's game to make innuendos. XD 

Just a warning... some are crude only if you take it that way, lol. If you don't understand them, then you should just stick to innocently playing the games. :P
  • Are you a pikachu? Because you are shockingly beautiful.
  • Do you wanna battle? 'Cuz my balls are at the ready!
  • My love for you burns like a Charizard's tail.
  • If I were a Nidoking, you would be my Nidoqueen.
  • Looking at your ass makes my bulba soar.
  • Is that a Sudowoodo in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
  • When I look at you, my Metapod can't get any harder.
  • You remind me of Pokemon, I just want to Pikachu.
  • When I'm around you, I am like a Geodude, as hard as a rock!
  • Do you wanna play with my Poke Balls?
  • I think I need a Paralyze Heal, because you're stunning.
  • Are you a RARE CANDY? 'cuz I feel a level-up.
  • If you were a Pokemon, I'D CHOOSE YOU!
  • Do you wanna LICKILICKY my icky sticky.
  • Do you wanna see my POLI-WAG?
  • Like an Umbreon, I also evolve at night.
  • How would you like me to use my Onix to BIND you to my bed?
  • My Gyarados is BIG enough for you to ride it ALL day and night.
  • Hey baby, wanna SPOINK?
  • Want my Caterpie to use String Shot on you?
  • I'd like to get in your rock tunnel.
  • What's your favorite move? Mine is LICK.
  • You remind me of Deoxys, you're out of this world.
  • Those are some nice HOOTHOOTS you got there.
  • I just want to stick it in your wooper.
  • My Kadabra just used Future Sight, and it looks like we've got a future together.
  • How about you come and see my safari zone.
  • You're such a good catch, i think i'll use my only MASTER BALL on you.
  • Let's make like a Super Rod and hook up.
  • I'm going to Hoppip into your pants.
  • Squirtle isn't the ONLY one that can use water gun. - wink -
  • STD’s are like Pokemon baby, gotta catch ‘em all! Wanna help me out?
  • I wish I was a Seaking, so I could HORN DRILL you.
  • Aipom's pretty good with his hands, and so am I.
  • I wanna see your Squirtle squirt.
  • If I was a Pokemon right now, I'd be an Erectabuzz
  • I'd like to Slowpoke your Cloyster.
  • Are you a Hitmonlee cause your body is kickin'.
  • You make me feel like an Electrode, you give me an EXPLOSION in my pants.
  • You must be a Charmander because you're getting me hot.
  • Lets make like the pages of this guide book and get under the covers.
  • My Lickitung can reach deeper than you can imagine!
  • Are you from the Hoenn Region? 'Cuz you're the only HO I see.
  • I wanna Munchlax your Cloyster.
  • I'm a real Machamp, if you know what I mean.
  • You put the "Double-D" in Dodou.
  • I heard Meowth's not the only mischievious pussy in town.
  • Have you been taking lessons from a Lickitung?
  • Your gonna need a HYPERPOTION by the time i'm done with you.
  • You put the "BONE" in Cubone.
  • You set my Chimchar on fire.
  • I'll use ROCK CLIMB in your Fortress.
  • My Diglett's attracted to your SWEET SCENT.
  • Did you use CONFUSE RAY?, cuz your making me dizzy.
  • Do you wanna see my NUGGETS?
  • I'd POUND you with my Piplup.
  • You make me RY-HORNY!
  • You just gave me a Cubone.
  • I wish you and I were Weedles, so you and I could make a Kakuna and evolve together.
  • Hey, I've got some legendary pokemon, do you want to touch my pokeballs to see just how legendary they are?
  • My Exeggcute are pretty weak. Let's battle so they can get some experience.
  • Wanna watch my EKANS evolve?
  • I made you some MOO-MOO MILK, but I forgot to use my Milktank.
  • You make my Gyrados HYDROPUMP!
  • I wanna spread HONEY on your Forretress.
  • If I were a Ghastly, I'd seep right through your pants.
  • Is that a TANGELA down there?
  • Do you wanna see my BELL-SPROUT?
  • I wish I was an Abra, so I could TELEPORT to your bedroom.
  • If I were a Pidgeotto, I'd GUST your pants off.
  • It's a good thing that I'm a pokemon trainer and can handle your Jigglypuffs!
  • If I were a Clefairy, I"d DOUBLE-SLAP dat ass.
  • Do you have a Ditto in your pocket because I can see myself in your pants.
  • My Magikarp knows a little more than SPLASH if you know what I mean.
  • Do you want to help my ekans learn intercourse?
  • I want to Squirtle all over your Jigglypuffs.
  • I wish you were the ground and I was a Diglett so I could be inside of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment