Sunday, December 11, 2011

In My Mailbox (45)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

All of the books that I received in the past two weeks. 


From Harlequin Teen:
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
Picture frame





Ebooks: 
Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
StarCrossed by Elizabeth C. Dunce
Cascade by Lisa T. Bergren
Torrent by Lisa T. Bergren
Sophie & Carter by Chelsea Fine
Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison

6 comments:

  1. Been meaning to get Star-Crossed. You got a lot of books as well. Come check out what I got this week as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Goddess Test! I also have Beautiful Disaster but haven't read it. I heard it is amazing! Touch of Frost and Sophie & Carter look good too! Amazing haul!

    Visit My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really have to pick up the Goddess Test too soon. Love that frame too! Awesome haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Haul!! I loved The Goddess Test!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone's getting The Goddess Test! Kinda jealous. :) You have some other really awesome looking books here too! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, man. *salivates*

    *reaches out to touch* YES. I want all of these!

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete