Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cover Lover 14

FINALLY! MY BREAK OFFICIALLY STARTS!

Lol, I had to take my Calc final this morning, and even though I had no idea what I was doing half of the time, I'm just glad that it's finally over so I don't have to go to school for the rest of the week. :) Although, my mom told me that I have to go to the farm on Thursday and Friday to practice driving, which means that I still have to wake up early to go, which totally pisses me off and was a main reason why I didn't give a crap on what I was doing on my Calc final. >__>

I'm still pissed, but not as much since Emma drove Meethu and me to Bare Bulb afterwards, where we hung out for a bit, talking about what to do for Emily's birthday. Then, since I didn't have any money on me, and Meethu only had $6.50, we walked to my house for me to grab some cash. After resting for a bit and eating some snacks since we were starving, we walked back to the plaza place and ended up eating at Stevi B's. 

And during the whole walk and our lunch, we were talking about relationships and what ifs and everything that we thought about ourselves. And it was nice. I hadn't had a deep conversation like that in a while. I didn't realize just how apathetic I am about keeping and maintaining relationships... 

But I think that I'm going to tryout for tennis next semester. I'm pretty sure I'm going to suck since I've never played it except on the Wii, but, I dunno. I want to do something active. I like running, but I didn't want to do track or cross country since I don't like the pressure that comes to running; I didn't want to force myself to run, because I'm pretty sure that I'd end up hating it and I don't want that to happen. I like running even though I rarely have the time to do it.

I'm pretty sure that I'll end up hating forcing myself in tennis, but I think it'll be okay since I already know that I'm going to suck at it, and, if I start off bad, I can only improve, right? :P

Anyway, Seth picked us up around 12:40 and took me home before driving the two of them else back to school to take their other final of the day. 

And... yeah... today was surprisingly pretty good even though I'll prolly agonize about my Calc grade when we come back to school. :P

I'll stop talking now. XD Enjoy the pics!







No comments:

Post a Comment