Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top Ten Tuesdays: Favorite Books I Read in 2011

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke and Bookish.

Top Ten Favorite Books I Read in 2011:
  1. I'll Be There by Holly Goldberg Sloan
  2. Where She Went by Gayle Forman
  3. Tomorrow, When the War Began by John Marsden
  4. Boy2Girl by Terence Blacker
  5. Blood Red Road by Moira Young
  6. Rivals by Sara Bennett Wealer
  7. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
  8. When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead
  9. Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert
  10. Vampire Knight vol. 10 by Matsuri Hino
I'm sort of surprised to find so many contemporary books in my favorite books category. I usually prefer reading fantasy or paranormal books just because I like the action and suspense in them, but I guess they don't effect me as much as contemporary does. :) 

1 comment:

  1. great list! I really need to read the first Gayle forman book! it has been on my list sense it came out ;) glad to see that where she went is on your list!

    here is my top ten and you can win a book of your choice form my top ten in my giveaway! http://www.christiesbookreviews.com/2011/12/top-ten-tuesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete