Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke and Bookish.
Soo, my childhood involved reading a variety of books, lol. I couldn't think of a tenth book to put on here...
Top Ten Childhood Faves:
- Bloomability by Sharon Creech (I love this book. I need to reread it again. :D)
- More Spaghetti I say by Rita Golden Gelman
- The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
- Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
- The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley
- Anything by Lloyd Alexander
- Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
- The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke
- Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine (The book! Not the movie that was way too cheesey for my liking! :P)