Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Top Ten Tuesdays: Top Ten Childhood Faves

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke and Bookish.

Soo, my childhood involved reading a variety of books, lol. I couldn't think of a tenth book to put on here...

Top Ten Childhood Faves: 

    1. Bloomability by Sharon Creech (I love this book. I need to reread it again. :D)
    2. More Spaghetti I say by Rita Golden Gelman
    3. The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
    4. Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
    5. The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley
    6. Anything by Lloyd Alexander
    7. Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
    8. The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke
    9. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine (The book! Not the movie that was way too cheesey for my liking! :P)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment