Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cool Stuff: Water Splashes

*sigh* Today was one of those days. You know, those off days that you occasionally have when bad things usually occur. Today wasn't that bad, but it still wasn't that great either. :P

I knew that I was tired because I was sleeping around midnight again, but I also started my period in fourth period and had to go to the front office to get a pad since no on in class had one. Luckily, I ran into Emily while I was walking down there and she gave me one, so I didn't have to go all the way to the front office after all. 

And I had no idea what to do in first period when we were working on our practice FRQ questions, which totally sucked since the real thing is tomorrow and Friday. But, I didn't have Physics today since today was the Econ EOCTs, so my class was relocated in Mrs. Grange's room, so I saw her twice today, and I studied Calc in there. 

The rest of this week is going to be stressful. I have tests in my AP classes for the rest of the week and a Physics test tomorrow, too. Luckily, I don't think that I'm going to have much homework because of the tests,  but yeah, this Friday's the last day to put grades in (I think), so teachers have been giving us tests and assignments to see if we can exempt next week's finals. So far, I only have to take my Calc final on Wednesday morning. I really hope that I don't have to take anything else so I can sleep in and do whatever. :)

Now I have to go study! Such joy... not. :P 

Enjoy the pics!

I wish I was this creative! :c













I found all of these pictures on Google Images, lol.

1 comment: