Wednesday, February 26, 2014

made an awesome powerpoint :D

With all of the cramming I did Monday and Tuesday night, I think I did pretty well on my test today. :) I only wasn't sure about seven or eight questions out of 45. 

I also finished my two-page research paper on David Carson for art and just finished making the PowerPoint presentation to go along with my oral presentation for him tomorrow. Not gonna lie, I was really regretting choosing him to do my project on since I had no idea how to design a poster in his art style, but making the PowerPoint was super fun and easy since his style is all over the place and intentionally partly illegible.

Check out some of my slides! I'm actually kind of excited to present tomorrow, lol.





Anyway, I wanted to talk about the poster thing that happened yesterday, but I'm tired from waking up early at 6:30 this morning for no reason (still not sure if it was because of the rain or what) and deciding to start studying around 7:30 since I couldn't go back to sleep after waking up again at that time. :/

So hopefully I'll get around to that later because I'm really motivated to make some awesome posters for my friends, lol. I just need to work on my Photoshop and Illustrator skills some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment