Saturday, February 8, 2014

Cover Lover 38

Sometime during this morning, my left ear popped or something, and now everything sounds amplified. It's disconcerting. :/

It popped a few times when it first started, but my hearing hasn't returned to normal, and I'm slightly worried. My right ear sounds like it's stuffed since it's not hearing as much as my left ear; it feels odd. 

I'm just hoping that this will go away by tomorrow, because it's weird hearing everything so loud. 

The funny thing is that I've always been hard of hearing since I've listened to loud music for so long, so I can't even tell if this is what normal hearing is like or not because I'm not used to listening to the slightest details like the sound my feet make when I'm stepping around the house. Or the high-pitched clicking noises my nails make when I type. 




No comments:

Post a Comment