Tuesday, February 11, 2014

No classes tomorrow~

The weather strikes again! I might not have classes on Thursday either since it's predicted to be raining/snowing in the morning.

I want to snuggle up in bed with a book and hot chocolate tomorrow morning like in the picture below, but alas, my room is too warm for my liking half of the time to snuggle under the covers, and I have homework to turn in online that I still need to do. 


Maybe I can try to do that sometime in the afternoon if I'm not watching anything on Netflix, lol.

Ohhh, I want to watch Frozen again. That, or Rise of the Guardians! They're both such great movies! Plus, I've had "Let It Go" stuck in my head for the longest time, lol.


Did I mention that I ship Jack Frost and Elsa? They're so cute together!Yeah... Tumblr is the main reason why I have ships in the first place, lol. And people come up with the best AU's, too.


Now I've got to finish my last annotated bibliography... :\ After three or four weeks, I'm finally almost finished with it! Then, I can watch last night's newest episode of Intelligence! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment