Sunday, January 19, 2014

Weekly Haul (81)

I bought these books near the end of December, and they finally came in! And I got the ebooks a few weeks ago, but kept on forgetting about them until now, lol. I really wanted to read them but I'm still trying to do the Triple Dog Dare Challenge and read only books that I've had since before 2014 started, so I can't read any of these until April.


Bought:
Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard
Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
Orchards by Holly Thompson
Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King
All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab
How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff
So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev
Don't Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala






Ebooks:
Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
Elemental by Brigid Kemmerer
Fearless by Brigid Kemmerer
Spark by Brigid Kemmerer
Spirit by Brigid Kemmerer
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment