Wednesday, January 1, 2014

December in Retrospect

I managed to read more books than I have in the past few months, but man, I did not think that I would watch as many movies over the break as I did, lol. It's kind of ridiculous. XD But then again, Shelle and I had somehow made it a habit to watch a movie together every night that she was home...

I read:
  • Prodigy by Marie Lu
  • Dawn of the Arcana vol. 4 by Rei Toma
  • Dawn of the Arcana vol. 5 by Rei Toma
  • Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
  • Elemental by Brigid Kemmerer
  • Spark by Brigid Kemmerer

I reviewed:

I watched:
  • Lemonade Mouth (2011)
  • Radio Rebel (2012)
  • Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (2011)
  • Chronicle (2012)
  • The Faculty (1998)
  • Let It Shine (2012)
  • Dexter Season 1 (2006)
  • Frozen (2013)
  • 21 Jump Street (2012)
  • Free! (2013)
  • Street Dance (2010)
  • Ender's Game (2013)
  • The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (2013)
  • 21 & Over (2013)

I will recount how I spent my New Year's Eve tomorrow when I have more time. Right now, my laptop is back to being laggy, and I just can't bring myself to give a damn. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment