Tuesday, January 28, 2014

"Let It Go" in 25 Languages c:

If you've been on my tumblr recently, other than seeing all of my Teen Wolf reblogs, you would notice that I am still in love with the movie Frozen because it is the cutest Disney movie since Tangled. ^^ Well yeah, because of this wonderful website (that sucks all of my time when I should be studying -__-"), I found out that Disney did a compilation video of the song, "Let It Go," in 25 different languages, and it's so freaking awesome!

Just watch it yourself and hear the amazingness!



Anyway, I thought that mentioning Frozen would be apt because I have school off today since it's going to be raining/sleeting/snowing later on today and tonight! :DDD 

This just means that I have more time to study, lol. Hopefully my teachers will move their tests so that I won't have to take them all at the end of the week. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment