Thursday, January 23, 2014

Tumblr Pics 44

So much to do but no motivation... -__-"

But man I am tired! I didn't think I had work today, but Marc wanted me to go to the basketball game with him anyway since they were giving free t-shirts and pizza for students, so I agreed to go for a little while. When I got there, I found out that I was supposed to work today and on Saturday and that they really needed me since they were already one person short. 

The thing about work is that I usually get a call from Joe to see if I was available to work the following week. But apparently Joe thought that he had already called me and confirmed my hours for this week, which never happened, which was why it was by luck that I talked to Tawanda, who was also working at the time, and checked my schedule today, lol. 

But yeah, today was a big event. It was a blackout game, so the stands were practically pitch black, and there was so many people there! All of the seats were taken with a lot of people standing at the top level. Halftime was crazy, lol. No wonder they needed me working. :P

But yeah, I need to finish reading this chapter before I completely goof off. ^^










No comments:

Post a Comment