Thursday, February 2, 2012

NEVER GIVE UP By Bang & Zelo (And some other Kpop news)

First of all, this is in no way connected to being rickrolled, lol.

I saw this music video earlier this week and liked the message that it had. The beginning was pretty predictable, and the clothes are kind of weird half of the time, but the song grows on ya. :)

 Anyway, watch it! And make sure that you have the cc on so that you can read the English subtitles!

   

I found this mv after I read an article on allkpop about B.A.P., this new boyband that had debuted last week. Bang (short for Bang Yong Guk) and Zelo are both members of the group and as a sub-unit of the group, released this song to help promote B.A.P. before their official debut.

Krista had sent me a video of their official mv called "Warrior", telling me that she might become obsess with them, lol, so I had to watch it, and they're actually pretty good! I love how they're all in-your-face-badasseryness, lol. I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for them. :)


That video also had subs to it, so click the cc button to read them.

Did I mention that I loved how the lyrics weren't about love or something else sappy? The lyrics, just like their dance moves, are so fierce, it's refreshing and interesting. And the ending! Epic. XD

One problem that I have is that I feel like they kind of copied deadmau5's signature... you know, the mouse head. But it's not they're exact copies of each other, so I guess it's not that big of a deal. :P



Anyway, also in that allkpop article was another new boyband that I'm anticipating is SM's new group called EXO. They've released a bunch of teasers showing all 12 members, and I can't wait to listen to their album since the teasers had parts of their songs in them, and they sounded really good. Did I mention that some of their songs have dubstep in them? XD


You can watch all of the teasers on their youtube channel here and here

 The article said that EXO "is expected to make their official entry into the industry no later than early February", so I can't wait!

I have realized that I am slowly making my way back into the Kpop world. I'm still not sure if this is a good thing or not since I really can't afford distractions until I'm through with my Crime and Punishment projects...

Oh well. Tis my life. :P

And now I bid you adieu. Until next time!


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment