Sunday, February 12, 2012

Don't Go Prom Dress Shopping on Sundays

No really, don't. Most dress stores are closed on Sundays. Even though my friends and I found that out on Friday, we still decided to go shopping today since it was our only free day. We ended up buying everything but prom dresses, lol.

And we went to a bunch of stores, even going to Goodwill to see if they had any decent dresses. Yeah...they were either hideous or way too big for any of us. -__-

On the bright side, I finally found a cardigan to go with my fancy tank tops that I bought for DECA competitions. And since there was a buy one get one free sale at Kohl's on cardigans, I bought another cardigan that's more casual-ish, but I think if I pair it with the right clothes, it could be more formal looking. 

Also, Menchie's finally opened, so we all went there to try it out. The interior design was pretty and the write-on chalkboard was a very nice touch. Plus, there were so many different flavors to choose from! Unlike La Berry, Menchie's had four or five self-serving machines. 


And the spoons are so legit, lol.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of both the spoon and what I got (a mixture of NY Cheesecake and Pomegranate and Raspberry Tart frozen yogurt with frosted animal crackers, mochi, almonds, and crunched up chocolate malt balls), so here's a pic that I found on the interwebz! Lol. 

the pic came from here
And I found this awesome card design over at The Oatmeal a few weeks ago that I kept on forgetting to post on here. Wouldn't you want to give this to all of your loved ones? XD


Anyway, it's getting late, and I'm tired from shopping for five/six hours, so I'm gonna go to bed now. 

Night!


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment