Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Hunger Games Soundtrack! & Quick News

EW.com revealed The Hunger Games' full album soundtrack! I was happily surprised to find out that Maroon 5 was on there! XD

  1. Arcade Fire “Abraham’s Daughter”
  2. The Secret Sisters “Tomorrow Will Be Kinder”
  3. Neko Case “Nothing To Remember”
  4. Taylor Swift “Safe & Sound ft. The Civil Wars”
  5. Kid Cudi “The Ruler and The Killer”
  6. Punch Brothers “Dark Days”
  7. The Decemberists “One Engine”
  8. The Carolina Chocolate Drops “Daughter’s Lament”
  9. The Civil Wars “Kingdom Come”
  10. Glen Hansard “Take The Heartland”
  11. Maroon 5 ft. Rozzi Crane “Come Away To The Water”
  12. Miranda Lambert “Run Daddy Run ft. Pistol Annies”
  13. Jayme Dee “Rules”
  14. Taylor Swift “Eyes Open”
  15. The Low Anthem “Lover Is Childlike”
  16. Birdy “Just A Game”
Unfortunately for me, the only singers/bands that I've even listened to on the list are Maroon 5 and Taylor Swift--and I hardly ever listen to her music. -__-" I've heard of Kid Cudi and The Decemberists a few times before, but I don't really remember how their music goes...

But yeah, I can't wait for the movie, and I definitely can't wait to hear the soundtrack!

And now for some quick news:

Tomorrow, I'm going to be going to Atlanta for a DECA competition. It's an overnight trip, so I won't be back until Saturday afternoon. I haven't even started packing yet, so I'm still not sure if I should bring my laptop or not. I'm thinking about just leaving it home since we're supposed to be busy everyday, but I don't know.

However, if I don't bring my laptop, I won't be updating unless I can use someone's laptop or a computer up there since we'll be staying at some hotel. But yeah, I don't like automatically scheduling posts since half of my posts are random updates and whatnot, so if I don't have any interwebs...you'll know, lol. :P

I'll try to post a mini review up tomorrow before I leave. We're suppose to meet at the school around 9:30 in the morning, so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get the post up.

I'll see ya whenever. :P


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment