Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Popular Authors I've Never Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke and Bookish.

At first, it was hard to think of more than five popular authors that I've yet to read at least one of their works before, but then I was like, I should probably also include authors outside of the YA genre, and then the floodgates opened and it was hard to narrow it down, lol. But yeah, I still have a lot of authors I want to read their works, which is unsurprising given the amount of TBR books I own. :P

Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read:
  • Veronica Roth
  • Rae Carson
  • Melissa de la Cruz
  • Margaret Atwood
  • Brandon Sanderson
  • Megan McCafferty
  • L.A. Meyer
  • Diana Wynne Jones
  • Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Gail Carriger

No comments:

Post a Comment