Sunday, March 9, 2014

Be my accountability partner

Originally, Lauren, Meethu, and I were supposed to go to Lauren's condo in Florida for Spring Break, but those plans fell through, so now I'm not going anywhere this week.

I'm both disappointed and happy because hanging out with friends! going to the beach! craziness! But also, I still need to buy a new swimsuit, I want to just laze around for a few days, and I have a bunch of stuff I need to do at home.

Because of my busy classes and procrastination, I have a list of things that I need/want to do so that my room isn't as messy and cluttered as it is and to have a better frame of mind, lol.

So I'm gonna make a list of things that I want to accomplish this Spring Break and cross them off once I actually do them. Normally, I just make a list on a scrap piece of paper that I have lying around and manually cross it off, but I figured putting it out on the internet will make me somewhat more motivated to actually finishing the list since somebody's gonna see it. :P

This is what I want to do this break:
  • vacuum room
  • donate old clothes in closet
  • sort and donate old sleeping clothes
  • clean out underwear drawer
  • read at least two books
  • write at least one review
  • wash sheets and comforter
  • put up postcards
  • sort and recycle old magazines
  • create at least two poster designs
  • write research paper
  • catch up on at least one tv show
  • find Vietnamese hat
  • practice dance routine
  • create front design for club shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment