Monday, March 24, 2014

why did i procrastinate??? ;^;

Why didn't I write the rest of my research paper on Saturday like I had planned? Why did I procrastinate and start writing my research paper at three in the afternoon on Sunday instead? 

This is why.

I'm not gonna regret watching the game at six though, lol. Even if we lost. 

But yeah, it's ass o'clock in the morning, and I'm still not done with this thing. Almost done though. 

I'm kind of sad that my teacher moved our Marketing test to Wednesday instead of it being today, because I'm still definitely not prepared. But on the other hand, I have a presentation on Wednesday and another test to cram for on Friday... :\ Let's not forget the dance practice later tonight and the actual performance tomorrow and an art project that's supposed be finished on Thursday. :/

Yeah, it's another busy week, lol. On the bright side, I think we have another midnight movies this Friday. Although I'm not sure if I'll be up for it, what with everything going on. 

...nah, I'll definitely be up for it. I need a break, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment