Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer Classes

Yesterday was my first day of classes. I had Accounting first, and it wasn't that bad. My professor is old, so he had a lot of anecdotes to tell us and get off topic, which is cool, and he's really passionate about teaching us accounting principles and helping us do well, which I really liked. However, once he actually started going over and talking about stuff from the outline...I started zoning out, which always seem to happen when I have lecture classes. I can never focus for long unless I'm actively doing something in class.

My other professor is also really passionate about teaching the class. She's Chinese, I think, and she has an accent, but it's not hard to understand her, which is pretty good, and she speaks pretty loudly, so it sounds kind of like she's yelling at us, but I don't really mind because at least I won't ever not catch what she's saying, lol. She also sped through the class within an hour, so I think I'll be getting out of class pretty early every week. :D However, I'm definitely going to need to read and look over the chapters after class to make sure I caught everything that she taught in class if she's going that quickly.

So yeah, I think I'll be able to handle these two classes plus work pretty well this summer. And I'm finally starting to work out like I promised myself. I meant to do it sooner, but I was busy or tired or forgot. Last night, Shelle texted me that we were going on an 11 mile hike in California later this summer, so I better start working out, which was the perfect motivation, lol. 


We might not be going to California though because of this stupid plane ticket problem, but we're gonna see in the next few weeks if the price of tickets go down or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment