Sunday, May 5, 2013

Going to a conference! Be back eventually! :P

I forgot that I signed up to go to a STC Conference earlier this year, but yeah, it starts on Sunday in Atlanta, so my sis and I  drove up and spent the night at our cousins' house Saturday night before going to the conference on Sunday morning so that we wouldn't have to wake up at the crack of dawn on this morning.


We won't be coming back until Wednesday, and I'm not sure if I'll have free wi-fi at the hotel, so this might be my last post until I get back.

So yeah, the end of the semester is really busy. Half of my friends went home yesterday since they finished all of their finals already, and I've been too busy cramming for my Astronomy final to get to hang out with them one last time. However, I'm glad that I went to the movies with them Thursday night and hung out for a while afterwards. 

Anyways, gotta go!


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment