Thursday, May 2, 2013

Books I Want to Read This Month

So last month was basically an epic fail... -__-"

I'll try to do better this month since I've got a few weeks before summer classes start. Plus, I only have class twice a week so I should have plenty of time to read. :D
  1. Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer
  2. The Dealer by Robert Muchamore
  3. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
  4. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
  5. The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart
  6. The Boy Book by E. Lockhart
  7. Flying Blind by Deborah Cooke
  8. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFever
  9. Tiger's Curse by Collen Houck
  10. Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers
  11. The Whole Stupid Way We Are by N. Griffin
  12. UnEnchanted by Chanda Hahn
  13. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbarb
  14. Prodigy by Marie Lu
  15. Bloody Jack by L.A. Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment