Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hanging with friends~

Today's the first day where I haven't been so busy all week, lol. And even then, I still got up this morning to help my sis pack up her car to move up to our grandma's house today for her internship that's in Atlanta. I won't be seeing her much this summer. :\

But yeah, I hung out with my close friends from high school on Thursday, and then hung out with my sis and some of our college friends yesterday, which was really fun.


Since I had only seen my high school friends once or twice briefly since we started college, it was really nice catching up with everyone, telling roommate stories and gossiping about what's been happening with other people in our graduating class, lol. And of course, not to mention, talking about everything that's been happening in our personal lives, too. :P 

It's just so crazy and a little bit sad because we've all got summer jobs--or are trying to get one--and most of us are taking summer classes, too, so I don't know how much time we'll have seeing each other this summer. 

And yesterday, Shelle and I hung out with Madeline and Tapas after running around and doing errands all day. We tried to watch Star Trek before they came to pick us up to go out to eat dinner before going to one of the Star Trek Into Darkness showings at the movie theater nearby because I hadn't watched Star Trek yet and Shelle forgot what happened in it anyway and wanted to rewatch it to remember, but we didn't have enough time to watch it all. We ended up watching the first 15 minutes and last 15 minutes of the movie, lol.

I ended up finishing watching Star Trek after we got home from the movies though. They were both really awesome! Super action-packed and hilarious and touching. I might write some movie reviews of them if I find the motivation, lol. :P

However, because of work and socializing, I haven't been able to read much, which makes me sad since I had planned on really focusing on doing this challenge all of this week. -__-" There's still a few days left until it's over, but I still don't have the motivation to read...

I just want to read a couple of quick fanfics and start watching a bunch of tv shows that I've been interested but haven't had time to watch during the school year. And I can't tell if it's because of talking to Shanice about all of the tv shows that I want to watch, or because I'm yet again overwhelmed by the amount of books that I have yet to read. :\


Anyway, I will dwell on that later (or maybe not :P). For now, I should do something more productive like catching up on my YouTube subscriptions while unpacking the crate of stuff that I brought home today from the apartment. 

Ciao! 


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment