Monday, January 21, 2013

Summer Wars - Amazing every time

Today in Anime Club, we watched Summer Wars, which was awesome because even though it was my third time watching it, I still loved it and enjoyed every minute of it. I mean, it's such a great movie! Words cannot describe my love for it, even though I wrote a fangirling review for it a year or two ago, lol.


Either way, you should definitely watch it! You won't regret it! And if you've already seen it, you should watch it again! XD

Rewatching this movie reminded me just how much I missed rewatching/rereading books and movies. I've been so busy trying to read as many books that I've bought over the past few years and trying to watch all of the movies that I'd bought over time and trying to watch shows and movies on Netflix, that I forgot just how nice it is to rewatch something that I had highly enjoyed in the past. 


You know what's gonna happen, but you still love watching how everything builds up to the climax, and it's great because you get that happy feeling from remembering what happens next and because it doesn't take much to get sucked into the plot of the movie again.

So yeah, I guess what I want to do now is rewatch movies that I enjoyed and reread books that I loved. It's going to be difficult since most of my books and movies are at home, and I'm at my apartment  most of the time, but I'm pretty sure I can do it over breaks and stuff. I'm not going to make this a goal since I don't want to feel pressured into doing it, so hopefully I'll remember about this goal as the time passes, lol.

Anyway, I've got to go do homework now since I basically procrastinated all weekend. :P

Bye~


pointy.star

2 comments:

  1. do you think there will be a second summer wars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably not, although I definitely would not complain if they did make a sequel! :D However, the ending was pretty solid with no cliffhangers or anything, so there's not much stuff to work with for a sequel unless they come up with something completely new for it.

      Delete