Thursday, January 3, 2013

December in Retrospect

I read:
  • Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
  • Nineteen, Twenty-One by Han Yu
  • White Space is Not Your Enemy by Kim Golombisky & Rebecca Hagen
  • The Secret Notes of Lady Kanoko vol. 1 by Ririko Tsujita
  • The Secret Notes of Lady Kanoko vol. 2 by Ririko Tsujita
  • The Secret Notes of Lady Kanoko vol. 3 by Ririko Tsujita
  • Koi Dano Ai Dano vol. 1 by Ririko Tsujita
  • Koi Dano Ai Dano vol. 2 by Ririko Tsujita
  • Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
  • Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
  • Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren
  • Koi Dano Ai Dano vol. 3 by Ririko Tsujita
  • Cascade by Lisa T. Bergren
  • Torrent by Lisa T. Bergren
  • The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
  • The Recruit by Robert Muchamore

I reviewed:

I watched:
  • Raising Hope Season 2
  • Skyfall (2012)
  • The Five-Year Engagement (2012)
  • Once Upon a Time
  • To the Beautiful You
  • Pitch Perfect (2012)
  • Les Miserables (2012)
  • Step Up Revolution (2012)
  • Resident Evil: Afterlife (2010)
  • Resident Evil: Retribution (2012)
  • Kimi ni Todoke Season Two


I did a whole lot of reading and tv/movie watching this month. Probably because of Winter Break and the needed distraction during finals week, lol. Either way, I'm glad that I had the time to read again, because it made me remember how much I love reading, and hopefully, this will motivate me to find the time to read some more once the new semester starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment