Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Hunger Games Movie News!

Entertainment Weekly has a new issue out and it has some pics of Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss, and I am so excited!


After all of the movie magic, she does resemble Katniss a lot more than her original looks. 



Plus, after reading Lawrence's statement over at Book Rat, I can't help but think that she'll do an awesome job trying to be the perfect Katniss.

She says:
‘“He [Ross] was asking me what the experience was like,” she recalls, “and I just kind of opened up and said, ‘I feel like a rag doll. I have hair and makeup people coming to my house every day and putting me in new, uncomfortable, weird dresses and expensive shoes, and I just shut down and raise my arms up for them to get the dress on, and pout my lips when they need to put the lipstick on.’ And we both started laughing because that’s exactly what it’s like for Katniss in the Capitol. She was a girl who’s all of a sudden being introduced to fame. I know what that feels like to have all this flurry around you and feel like, ‘Oh, no, I don’t belong here.’”
...
“I knew that as soon as I said yes, my life would change,” she says. “And I walked around an entire day thinking ‘It’s not too late, I could still go back and do indies, I haven’t said yes yet, it’s not too late...I love this story,” she says, “and if I had said no, I would regret it every day.”
Now, I can't wait to see what kind of movie magic they'll do on the guys casted as Peeta and Gale! :D

This isn't related to The Hunger Games movie, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to the midnight premiere of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides tonight with a couple of my friends. I don't know if I'm going to do a review on it, but yeah, it should be pretty interesting. :L


Now I must go.

Ta!


pointy.star

No comments:

Post a Comment