Thursday, October 2, 2014

Books I Want to Read This Month

These last few months have been a fail in the reading department. My fall break started today, and I'm already busy every day this weekend, so I'm not even sure if I'll have time to read in addition to doing all of my homework. D:
  1. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
  2. The Young World by Chris Weitz
  3. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
  4. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
  5. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
  6. Underdogs by Markus Zusak
  7. Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher
  8. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
  9. Pawn by Aimee Carter
  10. The Geography of Me and You by Jennifer E. Smith
  11. Insignia by S.J. Kincaid
  12. Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers
  13. Nevermore by James Patterson
  14. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  15. Insurgent by Veronica Roth

No comments:

Post a Comment