Friday, October 3, 2014

Kpop Appreciation Post: VIXX, Crush, B.A.P, Beast, f(x)

I thought I was pretty caught up with the Kpop scene, and yet there are still so many comebacks that I have yet to listen to. -__-" I'm so behind now because of school. D:

I've never really paid much attention to Crush before, but I really like his newest song "Hug Me". The beat's really good and so is his voice. I like how his voice goes through such a wide range and still go so well with the song.



Even though he constantly says "hug me" in the song, I'm pretty sure he means more than just that, judging from the tension-filled dancing at times to the lingering caresses of inanimate objects, lol. Either way, not a bad music video for such a good song.

B.A.P came out with a slower, more romantic song called "Where Are You?" recently. I usually lament on how I usually prefer their more badass concepts, but I actually do like this song since it's so cute and sweet. XD



And the mv just showcases how adorable they all are! Makes me have B.A.P feels all over again, especially for baby Jello, lol.

Beast's song, "Good Luck", is also pretty catchy. I like the how their voices go in and out. Lol, I don't know how to describe it. The chorus keeps on getting stuck in my head. XD

 

I like their dance stage? Whatever it is, I like the tile floor and lights and how they reflect off of each other and make everything even more geometrical, lol. Not really sure about the plot of this mv, but hey, I'll take it over all of them falling for the same girl. :P

And I can't forget to mention f(x)'s new song, "Red Light", now can I? :P I didn't really like it that much the first time I listened to it, because it reminded me of SNSD's "I Got a Boy" in the fact that it felt really disjointed at first, but the more I listened to it, the more it grew on me. The beat really did hook me in, lol.



Not really sure what the mv's supposed to be about, but they all looked really awesome in it, and I liked the dance. And their outfits look pretty cool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment