Sunday, August 25, 2013

FIRST WEEK OF CLASS IS FINALLY OVER \o/

I DID NOT THINK THAT THIS SEMESTER WOULD BE SO TIME-CONSUMING. THERE'S SO MUCH READING AND CRITICAL THINKING AND STUDYING TO DO, AND I'M POSITIVE THAT PRETTY SOON, THERE WILL BE LOTS OF WRITING TO DO, TOO. D:

ajsdflk;j

I just...


Lol, I know that I'm overreacting, but I'm just really disappointed to find out that this year won't be as easy as last year. :P Also, I think that this week really sucked because I didn't really pack lunch since there wasn't anything to pack at home, and I didn't have time to eat half of the time I was on campus anyway, so I pretty much starved everyday, which made me tired and super spacey in all of my afternoon classes. :\

Also, my cousins came down with my sis this weekend, so I didn't really get that much time to do any homework even though we set aside time to do our homework since we were all swamped in it anyway. Although, I really didn't have an excuse for not doing any today since all I did was watch Supernatural and hangout...

That's why I've got to go and read a whole bunch of articles and chapters for class tomorrow. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment