Friday, August 9, 2013

Out of Town for a While! :L

I'm leaving for Atlanta with my sis tomorrow morning/afternoon to go shopping and eating out on the way back up to my grandma's house, where I'm staying at for the next week. There's going to be so much food and chilling. :D

Don't expect many updates. I still haven't decided if I want to bring my laptop or not, lol. Don't get me wrong, tablets are great, but they're so much more trouble trying to write up posts with than on a laptop. But maybe that's just me since I'm so used to posting on a laptop. :P

Also, my cousins, sis, friend, and I are going to Harry Potter World next weekend! We're going back home the day before school starts, which I also already have plans for since I'm president of STC, so I probably won't be posting much for the next two weeks.

Anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment